Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

 It is difficult for me only choose one country to visit, since I always dream about going to Europe, but the one that strikes me most is Italia. The monuments, history, museums, landscapes and food make me fall in love with that country. Since I was in school I have liked the history of the Roman Empire, and knowing the colosseum and pantheon would be wonderful. Furthermore, it is one of the countries with the most artistic-cultural heritage in the world. 



Florence is a city renowned for Renaissance art and there are famous works by Michelangelo, Botticelli, or Leonardo Da Vinci, and that is something that also inspires me to get to know that beautiful country.



I think it is more possible to go there as a tourist, but if I had the opportunity to go to exchange study or go live there I would not hesitate, although that would be more complicated because I would have to learn italian. Anyway I would try to visit all the tourist places that I could and eat a lot of pasta.

This is a town in northern Italy called Cremona, in this place was filmed "Call me by your name" a movie that i love too much.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Catalina, your publication is very interesting :) Like you, I think Italy is a beautiful country and I hope one day to be able to visit it too. I agree with you in everything you said, I personally am also very interested in the artistic and cultural heritage of the countries, it is something that I am passionate about and without a doubt Italy has a lot to offer.
    I hope that one day you will be able to visit it. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i chose Italy too, that's amazing. Its architecture and history are something that i love. I hope both of us can go someday.
    P.S. Call me by your name is a great movie.
    Have a nice week :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Catalina, I would also like to get to know Europe. It has a wonderful culture and history.
    i really liked the film call me by your name. the city is beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Catalina, I'm also very impressed with Italy, especially with the landscapes and architecture it has. It really is a country with a lot of importance in the history of Europe, especially for the cultural and artistic.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Cata, I would love to go to Italy too, it has so many interesting places and cities that I would like to see. I imagine that the pastas and pizzas must be delicious hahaha. I hope we can go one day.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Catalina, i like your post. Well, the most of students would like to study in another country for one o more semester. I like too. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Catalina, such a wonderful country! i think Italy is one of the most diverse countries in regard to the culture, i share the dream about going to Europe, and Italy it's one of the main countries which i'd like to visit first.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Catalina, Italy must be very beautiful. I would love to visit your museums and eat at your restaurants. I hope to get to know Europe at some moment in my life. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Catalina, I visited Italy about a year ago and, as well as my classmate Kathia, I really hope you're able to visit this country one day. It has an overwelming history and culture and insanely good food. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi Catalina! Just like everyone else, I would love to know Europe and Italy

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario