My Favorite Series

Hi! Today I am going to talk about one of my favorite series... Merlí.

                                         



I saw this series about one year ago and I loved it. It is 
about a philosophy teacher who comes to a school to teach in such a particular way that he manages to stimulate students to want to learn and reflect.


Each chapter deals with a philosopher, of whom Merli explains what he raises and his main thoughts. In addition, the series shows how the students lives develop and how they are influenced by what Merlí teaches them. 

The characters are well built and do not fall into stereotypes, and through them, for example, the discovery and acceptance of sexuality is shown. 

I fall in love with this series because you get involved with what happens to the characters and you want to learn more about philosophy. That's the added value of the series, that in addition to developing a plot, you can learn and reflect, and that's why I was captivated. 

The stories that I like the most are those of mystery or suspense like The alienist or The sinner. But I watch all kinds of series, since I also like drama or comedy. Some of the series that I liked the most are Grey's Anatomy, Peaky Blinders, Hollywood, Malcom in the middle, Dark, Unorthodox, Black Mirror, and the last one I saw, The queen's gambit. 

                            

I accept series recommendations 😉  



Comentarios

  1. Hi Cata, I've never seen the series you mention, but it looks very good and among the others you mention, I love Malcolm in the middle.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cata, I really like Peaky Blinders and Malcom in the middle, I could see these series over and over again. Also, I love MerlÍ, the plot is really good although the ending makes me cry.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Catalina, a few months ago I saw Merli, and I really liked it. It's incredible how in each chapter you can learn some philosophy haha.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Catalina! I have never seen Merlí, it sounds very interesting since I love philosophy, so I'm definitely going to see it. I saw that you like Malcolm in the middle, and I love it too, it's one of my favorites series ever.
    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Cata! I have not seen the series you mention either, but I really liked the review you made, I hope to see it soon

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cata. I haven't seen Merli either, but due to your review, I'll probably watch it soon. I also like TV series of the mystery/suspense genre. I remember to enjoy a lot both Dark and Unorthodox. Greetings :D

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Catalina, I've never seen this serie but a lot of friends recomend me it. the serie look good. Regards

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario